Saturday, January 8, 2011

I heart GOOP

A friend of mine recently posted something about the website GOOP, by Gwyneth Paltrow. I wasn't too impressed the last time I went to the site, but (omg) I fell in love when I went on yesterday! I am obsessed with the Make section, which is actually the only thing I have really looked at... so if any other part of it is so-so... I am sorry. Anyways, I watched her Vietnamese Salad newsletter, and had to try it! My favorite part was the spicy-salty-sweet mixture of the dressing. I paired it with a little Teriyaki Ginger Roasted Chicken, and it was mouth watering...





























1 comments:

Coco said...

Dude! I'm so proud that you tried this out! I haven't tried anything from the "make" section yet but I think she is adorable to watch. Hip hip!!!