Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Few Weeks ago...

It has been quite some time since I have sat down to write/upload anything. I blame it all on the final few weeks of school that I have left... :) In between the studying, working, and hospital shifts, we managed to find some time to see the Disney on Ice Show (loved the Toy Story characters!) and play some Mission Bowl (Flag) Football with some churches in San Diego. What fun we have had!











































In addition, I have been trying out a few new recipes:
Pear with Honey and Pecans
Greek Yogurt with Honey and Berries
Red Pepper Hummus (I used the MS recipe and blended in about 2 T of roasted red peppers)-I got the tahini at the 99 cent store, not realizing that it is normally SO expensive... at least I got a bottle of it.






























(I actually wrote this post awhile ago, but forgot to post it... more to come soon. :)

0 comments: