Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby Bump- 22 weeks

About a month ago we found out that we will be having a little boy!! We are extremely excited and cannot wait to meet him.


I finally caved in today and decided to post pictures of the "baby bump." I was a little hesitant to showcase my belly on this blog, but thought it would be fun to keep track along the way. Below are some of the highlights: 16 weeks and 20 weeks!





































Here I am this week. I thought I would keep a little record of the pregnancy process along the way, as inspired by her.

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes? only a few, although I have brought out the belly band for some of my jeans
Stretch marks? none yet, but lots of cocoa butter lotion
Sleep: going well, no more waking up every few hours to use the restroom
Best moment this week: Celebrating the Super Bowl/commercial watching with friends (although I shouldn't have eaten so much pizza!!)
Miss Anything? Sushi!!!
Movement: All the time! He pokes around to remind me he is there
Food cravings: anything salty, especially any type of cheese, honey wheat pretzels, and veggie chips
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of the refrigerator/trash
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: occasional cramp and rib pain if I twist in the wrong direction
Belly Button in or out? It seems to be flattening out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, although quite moody at work the other night
Looking forward to: the 24 week mark, picking out a bedding theme!! eeek

I will try to be more consistent with posts from here on out. :)

0 comments: