Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Card Displays

As I unfortunately skipped posting anything for Thanksgiving*, I am excited to consider how to start decorating our place for Christmas. As I posted below, one of my favorite things about this time of year is receiving Christmas cards. I can often get overwhelmed by the gorgeous variety and sheer volume, and I find myself shoving most of the cards in my Christmas decorated mail box. I found some fun blog/website posts, thanks to Pinterest (oh how I love thee), that show some fun ways to display and organize all the cards. I can't wait to come up with my own idea, and I will try to post something soon. Bring on the cards!

Also, one of my ABSOLUTE favorite sites to buy and receive cards/invitations from is Tiny Prints. From the cute little elephant logo to the huge variety of beautiful cards, I die everytime I go on their website. For Christmas cards, I am loving the tri fold selection, specifically this Checkerboard Chic card. I remember the days when cards only came in one size with the option for one photo. Now the options are endless!! I am so excited to see what people decide on. Anyways, back to the display links.

Wreath by Martha Stewart: here
Open Frame from Craft Gossip: here
Tree by Martha Stewart Organization: here
Christmas card holder by Moda Bakeshop: here
Tip Junkie Compiled a good variety of ideas: here

One of my favorites was this vintage open frame. So fun!


*I truly have an unbelievable amount of things to be thankful for... all of which come from Him.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.James 1:17

0 comments: