Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Cards

The stores have already got me in the mood for Christmas as I listen to the Michael Buble Holiday Pandora station on full blast. One of the things that I look forward to most is receiving Christmas cards from family and friends. A few (very ambitious) friends have already ordered and received their cards. They are very graciously waiting to hand them out until after Thanksgiving so those who are less prepared don't feel bad. hehe jk.

Anyways, I took a few moments today to look at Shutterfly's current selection of cards: click here for the full selection. One of the cards I especially love is the "Top Ten Moments" card. What a great idea to be able to document those moments in photos to share at the end of the year during Christmas time. I love when family include little updates on how each family member is doing that year, and I think a photo included would make it even better! As I continue to browse on their website, I stumbled upon the invitations here. Are you kidding me? It's like they get cuter every year. I want to have a party, so I can just buy some for fun. (ok maybe not) Finally, I went to the gift section on their website to look at the mugs here and can't help but get excited to make one when the baby comes!! And by one, I mean a lot. Gifts ideas should be covered for the next few years. :) Yay.



Although I am super excited for Christmas, I am truly excited to reflect on thankfulness next week for Thanksgiving... more to come.

0 comments: